Open to 8th-grade girls to graduating seniors
Seattle | July 16 – 19, 2019
@ Shoreline Community College & University of Washington
Camp times are 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM except for Day @ the Storm
SPECIAL EDITION 2019:
“Mental Skills Training: Your Key to Confidence, Consistency, and Focus” by Kadee Gray (Above the Game Mental Training)
- Reach your performance peak through our daily Mental Skills Training Workshops
- Discover your leadership style and learn to lead with our world-class leadership curriculum
- Train in high-level drills with women college athletes and women coaches in a 1:3 staff-to-camper ratio
- Join us at TABLA Community Day (open to friends & families): Parent Session on mental skills, TABLA Tournament of Champions, and College Student-Athlete Panel
- Watch as Kelsey Plum returns to the UW floor for the first time at Storm vs Las Vegas Game (July 19), and discounted tickets for families & friends
- Become an athlete in the community with outreach and public speaking experience at the Storm Game
- Celebrate TABLA as the Seattle Storm’s Community Spotlight at the game!
*Due to the Seattle Storm’s change of venue this summer, we will be finalizing unique experiences in the upcoming months. Follow us on our website or social media accounts for announcements. Check out our Schedule & Program page for more information.
Return to TABLA main page.