Basketball Education in Action brings a new unique and transformational experience, designed and carried out by women, for girls. The Team Awesome Basketball Leadership Academy (TABLA) empowers girl athletes by developing communication, leadership, and gender and social justice advocacy skills through basketball.
Open to incoming 8th grade to graduating senior girls
All camp times are 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM, except for Storm Days
July 16 – July 19, 2019
Shoreline Community College & University of Washington
SPECIAL EDITION 2019: “Mental Skills Training: Your Key to Confidence, Consistency, and Focus” by Kadee Gray (Above the Game Mental Training)
- Reach your performance peak through our daily Mental Skills Training Workshops
- Discover your leadership style and learn to lead with our world-class leadership curriculum
- Train with women college athletes and women coaches in a 1:3 staff-to-camper ratio
- Practice leadership, communication, and mental skills on the court in innovative basketball drills
- Join us at TABLA Community Day (open to friends & families): Parent Session on mental skills, TABLA Tournament of Champions, and College Student-Athlete Panel
- Take advantage of a free ticket as Kelsey Plum returns to the UW floor for the first time at Storm vs Las Vegas Game (July 19), and discounted tickets for families & friends
- Become an athlete in the community with outreach and public speaking experience at the Storm Game
- Celebrate TABLA as the Seattle Storm’s Community Spotlight at the game!
*Due to the Seattle Storm’s change of venue this summer, we will be finalizing unique experiences in the upcoming months. Follow us on our website or social media accounts for announcements. Check out our Schedule & Program page for more information.
Questions? Contact Bea Chang, Director of Academy, at email@example.com
Read about what we do and see if you can get involved in our community!
Check out our fees and registration information.
Check out our leadership curriculum and the tentative daily schedule!
Read about some of the *awesome* women behind and in front of TABLA, their stories, fav WNBA players, and their fav sports moments!
The Junior Counselor Program is open to current or graduating student-athletes at any collegiate level to gain valuable experience in leading a team, running a camp, and developing curriculum.
We are sponsored by business who support the development of young women into active leaders. Check out their work and we welcome your support as well!